ON A MISSION TO CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD, AND IT’S CATCHING ON—FAST.
Team Member Job Description
PREFERRED CANDIDATE WILL
• Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees.
• Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all employees and work together as a team by assisting others as needed or requested
• Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all Assignments
• Be able to display a bright and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer service
• Be able to follow recipe and sanitation guidelines
• Crew members must have at least a High School Diploma
We don't have multiple job titles for our entry level jobs. All of our crew members will play the role of cashier, server, host, cook, prep cook, and dishwasher. So be prepared to learn a lot of new skills and work hard if you wish to join our team!
$13.00/hr. - Full Time
$12.00/hr. - Part Time
Job Type: Part-Time with weekend shifts available for on call.
Required availablity: 9AM - 3:30PM must work on some weekends for events and festivals
Required Experience: At least 1 year experience restaurant service.3